Again at this ministry it is our intention, to present The Gospel message Boldly and Strong without reservation. Again we would be very much pleased to state, the Truths, we believe about Our Lord, Our Redeemer and Our Friend.
Below is a statement, that most Christian organization, believe as Truth, about Christ Jesus.We are not ashamed to say, we too believe as truth, the list of who most Christians believe Christ Jesus to be.
Christ Jesus came, out of God love for us, He came out of love, He came for any ‘whosoever’ who can believe. John 3 verse 16:
He came to give us ‘New Life, New Purpose and New Destiny. 2 Corinthians 5 verse 17: “Therefore if anyone is in Christ, there is a new creation, old things have past away and look, new things have come”.
Although Christian views of Jesus vary, it is possible to summarize key elements of the shared beliefs among major denominations based on their Doctrinal Beliefs. Christian views of Jesus are derived from various biblical sources, particularly from the canonical Gospels and New Testament letters such as the Pauline Epistles. Christians predominantly hold that these works are historically true.
Those groups or denominations committed to what is considered biblical Christianity nearly all agree on the following points:
- Christians believe that Jesus was a human being who was also fully God.
- Christians believe that Jesus came into the world as the son of only one earthly parent, Mary.
- Christians believe that Jesus never sinned or did anything wrong.
- Christians believe that Jesus was eventually martyred as a religious heretic, was buried in a tomb, and then on the third day came back to life.
- Christians believe that Jesus eventually ascended back to God the Father.
- Christians believe that Jesus will come back to earth a second time.
Thomas Believed after his doubts, were satisfied, John 20 verse 28: “Thomas responded to Him, ‘My Lord and My God’.”
Don’t let doubts get in the way of believing, that Jesus, is Our Lord, and Our God, verse 29 : tells us that we are blessed, if we are not over taken by doubts, but just believe and receive, all that Our Lord and Our God has for us, because He has plans for us all. Jeremiah 29 verse 11:
We hope you enjoy reading your Bibles, and finding more about the Love, God has for us all, and who we become in Christ Jesus.
O F J.